CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, RETURNS, REFUNDS & WARRANTY POLICY
Last updated: 21-10-2022
All orders are subject to approval based on the information provided. We may also place the orders on hold for security verification purposes if the information is found to be fraudulent or on the occasion, a product is out of stock or not available.
Orders may not be shipped until our Customer Care Representative has contacted you via call or email for further instructions (if required).
These Terms &Conditions apply to all purchases via the Website.
1. Any order placed on the website can be cancelled within twenty-four (24) hours of placing the order on the website and making the payment, provided that the product has not been already shipped. If you wish to cancel an order, you shall cancel the product on the website on the order page requesting cancellation. Once an order has been shipped, cancellations are not permitted.
2. If we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. You agree not to dispute our decision and accept this Cancellation Policy.
II. REPLACEMENT & RETURNS
1. We will use our best in every attempt to provide the Customer with a replacement product that is the same as the Product purchased. However, we reserve the right to provide you with a similar replacement product or equivalent (depending on availability). In the event we cannot provide you with the same product as a replacement, we will notify you immediately and ensure you agree with the replacement product.
2. Customers are fully responsible for shipping and handling charges for exchanges, as well as the difference in cost of the products.
3. Products eligible for Replacement &Exchanges will only be accepted under the following conditions:
- was delivered in a physically damaged condition;
- has missing parts or accessories;
- differs from what was ordered;
- products are returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, Customer manual, warranty cards, original accessories, and in the original box/packaging as delivered;
- a product will not be accepted as replaced or exchanged until it has been notified to the Customer that it is accepted for replacement or exchange;
- products that are not eligible for return cannot be replaced or exchanged under any circumstances.
- tempered Glass, Screen Protectors, and PET material-made protectors are not eligible for replacement or exchange.
4. Replacements/ Exchanges/ Warranty claims are not packaged in the same way that new products are. They are packaged in the same basic box/pouch/container that we use for the replacement or exchange of products.
1. We have every confidence that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, in the event that you wish to return any purchased products please follow the applicable policy detailed below.
2. Once the Product reaches our warehouse, we need five (5) business days to receive and process your returned product. After the return is processed, it may take up to five (5) to seven (7) business days for the refund to get credited to your card.
3. We reserve the right to reject the return request of the product if the product returned does not meet any of its guidelines or conditions of return.
4. Product(s)are subject to the shipping expenses in returning the package to our warehouse.
5. It will require the Customer to ship the product back to our warehouse address. After a Quality Check of the product, we will either replace/exchange or process the return of the Product.
6. We do not reimburse any cost borne by the Customer for shipping the product to our warehouse.
7. Return shipping expenses shall be borne by the Customer.
8. Products eligible for Returns will only be accepted under the following conditions:
- products may be eligible for return within two (2) days from the date of delivery;
- tempered Glass, Screen Protectors, and PET material-made protectors are not eligible for returns;
- if the product has been used, or the product’s original box was opened, or the original seal was removed, we will decline the refund and reject the return of the product back unless there is a manufacturing defect;
- if the product is not working due to a manufacturing defect, the original box, information booklet, and all other accessories must be returned too and still in the same new condition as when the product was received;
- products must include a valid original order number.
9. The Customer will be given a product refund. Shipping & Handling fees will NOT be refunded.
10. The Customer shall not be entitled to any refund if the product is not eligible for return.
11. In the case a product is declined for a return request at any stage, We will make two (2) attempts to deliver the product back to the Customer at the Customer’s shipping costs.
12. If you refuse delivery or refuse to pay any import duty or taxes levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned, then a returns charge (or equivalent currency at the current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
1. Refund claims are valid, provided the Product is unused and is in the same condition as when delivered with all packaging and tags intact.
2. All refunds are processed after deducting bank and shipping charges and packaging costs.
3. Refunds are made to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
4. Expedited shipping costs/charges are non-refundable.
5. Tempered Glass, Screen Protectors, and PET material-made protectors are not eligible for refunds.
6. When a product is returned due to damage on our part, you will be compensated for the return courier charges. In all other instances of return, the Customer shall bear the charges.
7. For any permitted refunds, the refund will follow the same method as the payment and only the value of the product will be refunded and not the shipping charges.
8. Refund processing is subject to timelines from your bank, and we will not be responsible for any delays once the refund has been issued to the bank by us. Please contact your card issuer for more information.
1. Our warranty policy helps you stay covered in case of defects in material, design, and workmanship after the purchase of the product.
2. To avail of warranty services, if a defect occurs in your product within the valid warranty period, you can raise the request through your Website account. Our warranty team shall contact you within 24 hours for claim validation and troubleshooting followed by pictures of the product from all angles along with the Serial number.
3. Products are subject to a one (1) month’s warranty starting from the delivery date.
4. In instances where products are bought through a seller that is not Quix, the terms of the respective seller’s warranty will apply. Warranty services provided by sellers other than us are not our responsibility.
5. In case the Customer rejects to receive the product after processing the warranty claim, the product will be stored in our warehouse for a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days after which the Customer will not be eligible to request a return of the product.
6. Warranty return and exchange will be carried out by our authorized service center.
7. The warranty is issued in UAE, and courts in UAE have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
8. The address provided during the Warranty claim request will be registered as the pickup and delivery address for the claimed Product.
9. The original invoice is required to verify the serial number and validate the warranty period to benefit from warranty services.
10. Replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide the right to extension or renewal of the warranty period.
11. The warranty covers the return or replacement of defective products, subject to the following conditions met:
- All expenses & risks incurred in shipping the product to our authorized service center will be borne by the Customer;
- Defects are not caused by improper use, as determined by our service center;
- Defects beyond control like lightening, abnormal voltage, acts of God, or while in transit to the service center or Customer’s residence;
- If NO repair attempt is made by the non-authorized person before returning the product to us;
- if the Customer uses the product with non-standard accessories like adapters and cables;
- NO modification or alteration of any nature is made in the circuitry, software, or body of the product;
12. Our obligation shall be limited to providing replacement/exchange or return only with maximum claim/s if accepted, limited to the purchase price.
13. The Customer must provide the product and its accessories to the courier company during the pickup.
14. The Customer shall ensure that the Product is packed in its original box or wrapped safely to avoid any damage during transit. If the packaging is not done safely which leads to damage, we will not be responsible for the same and the claimed Product will be returned to the Customer.
15. The product is not physically damaged/burnt / with connectors or cables damaged, etc. Such a product will not be covered under warranty.
16. The warranty shall be valid only if the buyer/Customer provides proof of purchase.
17. This warranty applies only to products purchased within the territory of UAE (“Territory”).
VI. EXCLUSION & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The warranty will not be covered under the below conditions:
- abnormal use of the product, including but not limited to accident, mishandling, misuse, burning, or water damage;
- our liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed and shall not exceed the purchase price;
- damage to your device while using our product;
- defect or damage is the result of the Customer’s misuse and non-abidance by the instructions for use.
- liquid spill on the product;
- glass breakage for any cause or reason;
- if the damage occurs due to unauthorized or improper maintenance or repair of the product, including using abrasive materials to clean the product;
- if the product is/has been used for purposes for which it was not intended;
- minor blemishes and scratches, colour variations, bubbles, or other imperfections naturally occurring in the product.
- misuse, unauthorised modifications, external causes such as acts of nature or shipping hazards, or damage caused by accident, misuse, or abuse of the product;
- normal wear and tear may result due to daily usage of the product;
- damage to any product used in connection with the product;
- tempered Glass, Screen / Touchbar/ Trackpad Protectors are not covered under any kind of warranty;
- all types of cases/covers are not covered under any kind of warranty.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data or damage to electrical devices or other personal property stored or, connected to our products, including, without limitation, laptops, smartphones, cellular phones, mp3 players, DVD players;
- Personal Data and information on devices are the responsibility of Customers and Customers are advised to make back-ups for their data and remove the lock/password before using the product.