The following applies to any information you provide to us, during any registration, ordering and purchasing process:
- You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors, associates, or sub-contractors (together with our ‘Partner Companies’).
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you.
When you access https://iamquix.com/, you agree that you:
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password;
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
- Will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your use of the Website as required by us;
- Will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you;
- Will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and access to the Website;
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
While using https://iamquix.com/, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City, Country.
- Financial information, such as data related to your payment method and details.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Requiring accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Particularly, we may use your information for the following reasons:
- Contact you by email for market research purposes and use the information to customise the Website according to your interests;
- Create and manage your account;
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Website;
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Website more personalized;
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website;
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website;
- Notify you of updates to the Website;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity;
- Process payments and refunds;
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website;
- Respond to product and customer service requests;
- Send you promotional emails about new products, exclusive offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. You have to opt-in to this service and can ask us to stop contacting you at any time.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance as permitted by law.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain promotions.
- Marketing Communications: With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You are entitled to request the following:
- To request access to your personal information and information about how we process it;
- To have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- To ask us to erase all your information we hold;
- To restrict the processing of your personal information;
- To object to the processing of your personal information;
- To request that we do not process your data for marketing purposes.
If you have any questions or want to exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]
5. STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Website operating office and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
6. SALE OR BANKRUPTCY
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
7. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we are not held responsible for any and all frauds that may be committed.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
11. OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR DATA
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account;
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you wish to terminate your account, kindly send us an email on [email protected] and we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms & Conditions and/or comply with legal requirements.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other Websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such Websites and such Websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
13. REVIEWS & COMMENTS
You may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. We reserve the right to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
14. COOKIES WE SET
Email Newsletters Related to Cookies: This offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
Orders Processing Related Cookies: These cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Website Preferences Cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on the Website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this Website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page.
Third-Party Cookies: Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of the Website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Website or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the Website.
From time to time, we evaluate new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the Website whilst ensure we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
15. EMAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Website;
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences;
- Contact us using the contact information provided below. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- By visiting this page on the Website: https://iamquix.com/contact-us/.
- By sending us an email: [email protected].